Free Shipping Worldwide (2-5 Days)
Oiled Pearwood Pig Bristle Bath Body Brush
We replace all damaged, lost, stolen or incorrect parcels. Enjoy a 30-day money back insurance included in our Return & Refund Policy.
Color: Oiled Pearwood with Pig Bristle
- EXFOLIATING PIG BRISTLE: Firm yet flexible pig bristle exfoliates dead skin cells; an all-natural solution to softer skin.
- IMPROVE CIRCULATION: Perfect for use during a hot bath or shower to improve blood circulation and facilitate better skin care.
- LONG PEARWOOD HANDLE: Oiled pearwood handle perfect for scrubbing your back and hard-to-reach areas; extra-long brush measures 17" long and includes hanging loop for easy storage.
- CONVERTIBLE DESIGN: Detachable handle easily removed for handheld scrubbing; cotton belt helps keep hand in place for better control and fluidity of movement.
- CARE: Rinse bristles gently in warm water and air dry; made in Germany
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Revitalize your skin from the inside out with the Redecker Natural Pig Bristle Bath Brush with Oiled Pearwood Handle Perfect for massaging all parts of the body, this exfoliating shower brush with a handcrafted oiled pearwood handle can be used wet or dry for healthier, softer, more radiant skin. Long removable handle helps scrub your back and other hard-to-reach areas and facilitates controlled, natural brush strokes.
Firm, all-natural pig bristle is flexible and soft enough to scrub delicate skin, stimulate blood circulation and enhance metabolism for healthier skin and digestive system. Effectively exfoliates dry and dead skin cells to reveal brighter, fresher, younger looking skin, unclog pores and boost collagen production. Extra-long 17" brush features a detachable oiled pearwood handle that's easily removed for handheld scrubbing. A cotton belt keeps hand in place for better control and fluidity of movement. To clean, rinse bristles gently in warm water and air dry with bristles facing down. Made in Germany.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Package Dimensions: 17.2 x 2.7 x 2.4 inches